Unprotected sex, im nervous

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unprotected sex, im nervous

I'm eighteen, going to college. I am transgender, female to male, aka transguy. I have been taking testosterone for almost a year now. One effect of testosterone is that your vagina doesn't really lubricate as much as before, but I find that when I'm aroused, I lubricate more than enough. I met a transgirl, male to female, and we're dating now. I really like her. Last night we were making out and she got hard and I decided, because I was sexually overwhelmed, to put her penis inside my vagina. I've had penile-vaginal sex before, and my hymen broke, but I was wearing a condom. This was probably a week ago. And I bled a loootttt. But last night we were unprotected. Neither of us came, but I decided to stop to use the bathroom. I noticed I was bleeding again, but not as badly as last time. I was still bleeding though. I have never been tested, and I didn't ask her if she was. What can I do to prevent contracting an STI now?

It's not uncommon for the vagina to bleed sometimes after sex, even after the hymen is broken. Check out this webpage straight from the Mayo Clinic describing what your writing in about:
    http://www.mayoclinic.org/symptoms/b...n/sym-20050716
    That being said, if you are concerned you may have contracted an STI/STD, it might benefit you to get tested anyway. Some colleges offer free testing and if yours doesn't, Planned Parenthood is a great place to get tested. The main thing to take away from this event, if you have something or not, is that it is not worthwhile to have unprotected sex at this point in your life and you would only benefit from using condoms in the future. Call us or text us at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X