Something wrong down there?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something wrong down there?

Okay so I've been having a problem all week basically that that my peehole is irritated And I've been drinking a lot of water thinking it might be uti. Plus been taken. Ibuprofen Which been working. My problem is I think it's because I don't always pee right after sex to so idk I just wanna make it go away and I don't have time to go to a doctor because I'm busy all the time. Maybe it's because I'm getting my period too idk. Help me please and I also heard if you don't pee right away you can get a uti .

So the only way to know for sure what is going on is to go to the doctor. You can also call the pharmacy and ask what they would recommend over the counter for you to use or take, but that is only for temporary relief. You have to make the time to go to the doctor. Here is the number to Planned Parenthood in case you need it @ 800-230-7526 or visit their website for more information @ www.plannedparenthood.org/. If you need to talk about this or anything else give 2NDFLOOR a call anytime @ 888-222-2228 or text us daily from 4-8pm.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X