Please help!!?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help!!?

So my boyfriend and I have sex we are both 28 and been dating for a year and a half we both checked no STI or STD and I'm on the pill but one day we didn't have a condom but I haven't had my period on two months but evey time I take a test it says I'm not pregnant but I'm worried that I am and I can't tell my parents they would flip how do I know ? What should I do ?

So you both are 28 years old so that means that it is your choice to have sex or not and that you do not have to share with your parents who you are intimate with. If you think that you are pregnant then go to any store or pharmacy and get a pregnancy test. Take one step at a time. You can also go to Planned Parenthood’s website to find out information @ https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/ and the number is 1-800-230-7526 to call for an appointment. They can give you a location to one near you.
    If you need to talk further about this or anything else, call 2NDFLOOR @ 888-222-2228. We primarily are a helpline for teens and young adults to 24 but we would try to help if you need it. You can also text us every day from 4-8 pm. I hope that helped you!

Comment

don't fret!

i had the same problem, although i am much much younger and i didn't get my period for 2 months and worried myself sick until i took a deep breath and tried to calm down and it came two months later! I'm not saying you're not pregnant but stress can delay your period big time!! hope this helps!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X