Virginity?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virginity?

I'm really confused because I don't know if i lost my virginigy or I tore something inside. There is bleeding going on further inside me and it's not my period. The bleeding doesn't come out when I used the bathroom only when I checked. Help?

Thanks for reaching out to 2NDFLOOR! When dealing with any sort of potential body injury it is best to consult a doctor. Unfortunately we are not licensed physicians so we cannot advise you what may be going on internally with your body. Our suggestion is to contact your local family doctor, or if you already have a Gynecologist, to seek an exam or advise from them. Since your condition involves potential internal bleeding, then we recommend to contact the doctor as soon as possible, so they may hopefully diagnose whatever is going on as early as possible.

If you are unsure how to set up an appointment with your doctor, we recommend letting your parents or guardians know that you are having some concerns with your body and that you think something may be wrong. If you feel comfortable, you can tell your parents what is wrong, so they can help to direct you towards the right doctor. If you don't feel comfortable, you can just have your parents help you set up the appointment and then speak to the doctor privately once you are there.

If you would like to talk more about this or anything else feel free to contact 2NDFLOOR 24/7 @ 1-888-222-2228!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X