I'm so confused

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so confused

I never thought of myself as being with a girl, but now it all makes sense to me. Since I was young, I have been continuously let down by men. I have grown to be almost afraid of them. Even though I have fallen in love with a guy, he hurt me more than I would've thought possible. He ruined me for a while until I learned to build myself back up. Now, I'm almost 18 years old and have a job. There is one girl I work with who is 10 years older than me. But I really like her....really really like her. We have this chemistry that I've always wanted with a person and she just makes me so happy even being around her. The problem is, I don't know if she feels this way or if im going to get hurt again. I'm so lost and so confused.

I'm sorry that you are feeling confused and upset about this situation. Once we have been hurt before, it can lead us to have difficulty trusting the next person that comes into your life (boy or girl). Unfortunately when we are in a relationship or like someone there is always a risk that we will get hurt. Try looking at them as learning experiences. Not everything works out or lasts, but they can help us to learn more about ourselves. If you want to know if she likes you try hanging out outside of work. See how this feels. Maybe eventually you will want to talk about your feelings but that may take some time. Don't rush it, just explore how you feel. If you want to talk more give 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline a call 24/7 at 888-222-2228 or text us any day 4-8PM at 908-280-0235.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X