Need some clearance

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some clearance

let me provide some background info first...
    -i am a fifteen year old girl
    -i had protected sex once
    -i have been fingered
    -the guy i had sex with was also a virgin
    -i gave a blow job and hand job
    -i have been eaten out
    ...could i have an STD? the guy also used to get his blood drawn every month due to medication and he was STD free while we were doing these things. I haven't done anything else with anyone else, so can i please get some information, i would really appreciate an opinion and logical reasoning.

Also i stopped doing these things back in march or beginning of April if that helps and he hasn't been with anyone else doing these types of things except me

If you are having sex or have sexual contact then you can be at risk for getting a sexually transmitted disease. It’s great that you want to be educated and aware about this topic to protect yourself and what contraception you need to be safe. The only way to know for sure if you have an STD is to get tested. Here is the website to Planned Parenthood but specifically the link about STDs http://www.plannedparenthood.org/lea...-hiv-safer-sex.
    Check out the website for information about different kinds of birth control and you can also find the local number to one in your area in NJ. The number is 800-230-7526. Call 2NDFLOOR if you need to talk about anything else @ 888-222-2228 or text us every day from 4-8 pm at 908-280-0235.

Comment

thank you, can i have your opinion based on my description, i know you need to be tested but what do you think?

Comment

It's hard to say because some STDs show physical symptoms while others do not. Also we are not medical doctors so it is difficult for us to predict whether or not you have an STD. If he did not have an STD at the time, than more than likely you would not have gotten one, however people do not always tell the truth about these things. As mentioned If you are having sex or have sexual contact then you can be at risk for getting a sexually transmitted disease. If you want to talk to us more 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline is available 24/7 at 888-222-2228 or text us any day 4-8PM at 908-280-0235.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X