Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How old do you have to be until you grow your condom?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How old do you have to be until you grow your condom?

i'm 13 and i feel like i am old enough to have sex because everyone else is starting to lose their virginity now. but everyone keeps saying practice safe sex and i have to have a condom and i keep looking down my penis still looks the same. how long does it take to grow one, or does it happen right before sex?
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 05-15-2015, 10:50 PM.

The decision to have sex is a very personal one and it is something that should be given a lot of thought. It is important that it happens when you are ready for it, not just because you feel "everyone else" is doing it. Not everyone in your grade is going to choose to have sex at this stage in their life - and that is ok too.
    It sounds like you may be confusing a condom and a physical reaction that will happen to your penis. A condom is a specific circular object that is made of latex that can help prevent the passage of diseases that can be spread through sexual contact. If you decide to have an form of sexual contact with another person it is important to protect yourself with a condom. You an buy them in various sizes at any pharmacy, grocery or convenience store.
    If you have other question about sex or your body you check out this website that is written by teens for other teens. www.scarleteen.com/
    You can also call 2ndFloor to discuss any other questions you may have at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X