I don't know

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know

Hi. I have a problem. So a few months ago, me and this boy were talking. I liked him, I thought he liked me, he actually didn't. But me and him had a history before that so I already kinda knew him. But one day we decided to hang out, I thought we were just going to hang out as friends and talk about school and stuff, but that's not what happened. We were hanging out for a while and one thing led to another and he started kissing me, then a few minuets later he started touching me and then he fingered me. I was so confused because I didn't even know what it was until he started doing it and it ended faster than I could say stop. So after that happened, I told my friends. And eventually the word got back to him and he obviously knew that I told people. So now he doesn't talk to me. What he do really took a toll on me cause I felt like he just used me and that's one of the worst feelings in the world for me. I've been nothing but miserable ever since he stopped talking to me. I don't know what to do.

Thank you for reaching out to 2NDFLOOR. It sounds like you were really confused about what happened, which is understandable. If you have an opportunity or if you feel comfortable enough, maybe you could try talking to him. Explain to him why you feel this way about the situation. There is always the possibility that maybe he felt uncomfortable because everyone knew what happened. If you don't want to talk to him then remember what you deserve in a relationship/friendship. People that care about you don't use you and don't take advantage of you. Surround yourself with people that support you and can help you through this. If you want to talk more give 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline a call anytime at 888-222-2228 or text us Fridays 4-8PM at 908-280-0235

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X