I'm confused, and need answers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm confused, and need answers

Hi. I'm 15. I'm not a virgin. I've been fingered before and I'm nervous I'm pregnant. We used a condom and he only did it for not even over 2 or 3 minutes. He didn't cum either not even premature ejaculation. I told him to stop because I was too nervous and he respected that and stopped. He was very understanding but my period was supposed to come March 17th. (The latest I missed my period was over 5 months in 7th grade when I wasn't sexually active.) I haven't had sex since then which was March 22nd. It is April 21rst and I'm very concerned. I do not have any symptoms but can I please get some answers?

So if you used a condom then you should be okay, but there is always a possibility that you can get pregnant if you are having sex. It sounds like you were safe so take a breath. You got your period last month so try to relax a bit, stress can cause your cycle to be late as well. If it will put your mind at ease then go get a pregnancy test and take it. Its probably a good idea for you to go to a OBGYN doctor for a check up too, not just because you are having sex now, but you mentioned that you've had irregular periods. Its just good to make sure that you are healthy and everything is okay. Look up some information on an educational website called SEX etc. @ www.sexetc.org, it has a lot of informative info and I've also included the Planned Parenthood Chat link at http://plannedparenthoodchat.org/ or you can call the number for Planned Parenthood of NJ at (800) 230-7526 for additional help.

Hope this helps you. If you need further assistance, you can always give 2NDFLOOR a call @ 888-222-2228, we are here 24/7! You can also text us Friday nights from 4pm-8pm @ 908-280-0235.
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 04-30-2015, 10:06 AM.

Comment

re: confused and need answers

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. I'll try to relax and ease my mind, but since he didn't cum or premature, is there really still a possibility? And I didn't receive my period last month either, it was supposed to come March 17th but never did because I had sex the 22nd of March and I'm still waiting for it to come I can't buy a test because I know someone will find it and I think I'm underage. Can you please get back to me again so I know how to piece this together?

Comment

The chance of you being pregnant based on your description is very, very slim. Condoms are very effective and you're saying he didn't even ejaculate. Periods can be inconsistent when you're younger, and sometimes worry can make them even later. Check the link for Planned Parenthood given to you before and they also do testing, either free or for a low rate. Testing is the only way to know for sure and ease your mind. Text us Friday nights from 4pm-8pm 908-280-0235.

Comment

re I'm confused and need answers

I clicked the link as well. Thank you so much for your help, you don't know how much I appreciate it!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
          Working...
          X