Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• confused

(I'm a female)

About a week ago my friend stayed over my house. After she got out the shower she came on to me and started kissing and feeling on my private parts but I didn't stop her because I've always had a crush on her. So we had sex. The rest of that week she was avoiding me & I think I'm in love with her because she was my first time but she wants absolutely nothing to do with me. I don't know what to do. 😢

So, its not uncommon after females have sex to fall for the person, a hormone is released during sex called, oxytocin. This allows females to trust the person they were intimate with and it increases a feeling of wanting to bond. I don't know if that's why you feel like you are starting to fall in love or if there was an attraction already. If you like her talk to her about what happened and your feelings. Just use your judgment because you don't want to put yourself out there if you think that she will not take you seriously. If you don't want to like her then just give your self some distance from her. I am sorry that your first time being intimate with someone ended with the girl behaving badly afterwards, so keep that in mind too, how she reacted and is treating you. You deserve the best and should have it! Hope this helped some! If you want to talk about anything more, call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228 or text us on Fridays at 908-280-0235 from 4-8 pm.
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 04-13-2015, 06:01 AM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X