what should I do

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what should I do

Hi. I want to say that thing happen to me in the past. in the past was that I was going with this boy he was kind but then he was touching and fingering then I told him to stop he stop but then kept going but I'm still a virgen but I'm afraid that I have infection and worse I did not tell anyone. I don't know what to do I'm lost and confused

Re: what should I do

It’s great that you’re asking questions like these. It’s very brave and shows a great deal of self-awareness and conscientiousness.

Your health and well-being are very important. It would probably be a good idea to see a medical professional to talk to about any possible infection and some ways to get tested. If you’re uncomfortable seeing your regular doctor, there are lots of options available to you.

In the state of New Jersey options vary depending upon your age. You can call and make an appointment to see a health care provider with Planned Parenthood, 800-230-PLAN, www.plannedparenthood.org. There are others, too. Some of them are listed on the NJ state website at www.state.nj.us/njhealthlink/home/uninsured.html

Thanks for taking the time to post. Remember you can always call us at 888-222-2228 or post a reply for more info.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X