Bisexual?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bisexual?

So I question whether I like just guys or guys and girls ALL the time. Recently I have been attracted to someone who is older than me and my boss (she's a girl). Telling her is not an option because we're friends and I don't know if she's Into that and I don't want to ruin the friendship. However, the attraction might lie more with the fact that we've become really good friends in a short period of time and that doesn't happen often for me. I also tend to latch onto people when they show they care because of how often people leave me. Am I crazy? Bi? Straight? HELP!

Most teenagers explore their sexuality to determine what they like and don't like. Yet, questioning your sexuality is normal at any age so to answer your question, nothing is wrong with you, you are not crazy! If you are feeling confused and want to learn more you can go to an educational website that may help you @ http://sexetc.org/ or @ http://www.teenhealthfx.com/. There is no rush to define your sexual orientation, just go with your intuition. Also, you may want to take a step back and assess the friendship you’re in so it doesn’t get more confusing for you. Remember, you may just not be into her so be honest with yourself and her. If she truly is your friend she will respect your honesty. If you want to talk more about this or any other problem you are having call 2NDFLOOR @ 888-222-2228 or text us Fridays 4-8pm at 908-280-0235.

Comment

There is no need to feel crazy. Many people are bisexual, I'm pansexual (so I fall under the 'B' in LGBTQIA). It's normal to question your sexual orientation. It took me years to figure it out. Just take your time with figuring things out. There is no rush!

Also, just keep in mind that some bisexual people are more straight than gay. Some are more gay than straight. Some are 50/50. Just because you may be attracted to girls/guys more often, doesn't make you any less bi!

Stay strong.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X