i dont know anymore

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i dont know anymore

alright so ive always been into girls and yeah but theres this one guy on my bball team (im 14) thats really bi and hes into me and i kinda think im into him too but ive never really been in a situation like this before what should i do? this guys been my best friend since i started playing on my team and ultimately im confused cuz hes into me im kinda into him and i think i kinda want to take this further but i dont know how to tell him this.

Questioning your sexuality is completely normal. If you have questions about sex/sexuality a great educational website to look at is sexetc.org If you feel that you are interested in him you can try talking to him about it. You can also give it some time to evaluate your feelings and understand them better. If you would like to talk more give 2NDFLOOR call anytime at 888-222-2228 or text us Fridays 4-8pm at 908-280-0235

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X