Coming out and sad?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming out and sad?

I came out to my dad as bisexual today. He said he wouldn't tell my mom (she's not very on board with homosexuality) but he did. i'm very, very upset and betrayed that he would do this. honestly, the whole thing just makes me so sad.. how can i possibly tell everyone else i know? i want to kill myself. being dead is easier than facing my family and friends.. please help

Thank you for reaching out to 2ndFloor. First I need to mention that if you are having thoughts of suicide call 911 or the suicide prevention lifeline at 1800-273-8255 or call us at 888-222-2228. I can understand the betrayal that you are feeling right now. Remember this is just one bad day in the grand scheme of things. Try talking to your dad about how you are feeling, maybe ask him why he would tell your mom when you asked him not to. There is a chance that he thought he was helping by telling her first so that she might be more open to the idea. The LGBTQIA community has become so large so there are also many support groups out there if you are feeling alone when it comes to coming out a group like that could be beneficial to you. Remember that you are not alone in this and 2ndFloor Youth Helpline will help you in any way that we can. Please give us a call at 888-222-2228 if you would like to talk more or text us Fridays 4-8 pm at 908-280-0235

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X