Sex

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex

I'm 14 and I'm ftm trans and I really want to have sex with my girlfriend. She seems like she wants to have sex with me. I'm been in her pants before but she's never been in mine. What do I do? I want to do it with her so bad. She's sent me messages and I told her it would be all about her. She said she wants to get "illumi-naughty" with a picture of the illuminati symbol. Do I leave my clothes on?

Thank you for reaching out to 2NDFloor. This sounds like something you may want to discuss with your girlfriend. It's important when considering to have sex with your partner to let them know of any concerns that you are having. If you have questions about sex/sexuality you can go to sexetc.org an educational website that may help answer some of your questions. Give 2NDFloor Youth Helpline a call if you would like to talk more at 888-222-2228 or text us Fridays 4-8 pm at 908-280-0235

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X