Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sexually attracted to plants? OMG HELP PLS!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexually attracted to plants? OMG HELP PLS!!!!!!

I am 18 years old and i'm weird. I feel like i'm sexually attracted to plants. I have had wet dreams of a beautiful tree but im too scared to talk to friends about this. I feel very weird and not normal in society. I love all plants and ferns and bushes, but have a sexual desire for them, even though I force myself not to look at them. Please help me!

Thank you for reaching out to 2NDFLOOR regarding your thoughts and feelings. Sexual attractions are normal, it does not mean that you are weird. Maybe it would be best to speak to a counselor in your school about these feelings you are having, if you are to scared to talk to your friends about it first. Perhaps you can also try to think of other things that you enjoy; such as a sport or other activity, to try to take your mind off this. You can also give us a call anytime at 2NDFLOOR we are here 24/7 @888-222-2228 or text us every Friday night from 4-8PM @ 908-280-0235.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X