No G-spot?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No G-spot?

Recently I've been hooking up with a guy and things have gotten heated. Last time we hooked up, he was rubbing his hand hard against my pelvic area, in an attempt I think to press on the g-spot from the outside. I know that that makes other girls go wild -- or so the internet said in my search for an answer -- but for me it doesn't do anything. I'm on the heavier side of average, so does that mean I have too much fatty tissue there the get pleasure from it, or does that mean that my g-spot just doesn't provide pleasure? It's not a fact there is a spot anyway, but so many women say there is. Why don't I feel it? (Note: I'm an 18 year old girl, most definitely attracted to the guy, and I know clitoral stimulation works just fine)

Everyone's bodies are different and they way our bodies react to stimulation or arousal is different as well. Since you stated that clitoral stimulation works for you than it could just be that the other type doesn't work for you. It's not a bad thing or a good thing, but just good to be aware of. Let the guy your hooking up with that it doesn't affect you the it may affect other girls. If you want to learn more you could also go to sexetc.org they may provide you with more information or personal stories. If you want to talk more give 2ndFloor Youth Helpline a call anytime at 888-222-2228 or text us Fridays 4-8pm at 908-280-0235

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X