This topic is closed.
X
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perverted stepfather

My mom and my stepfather had been married for 2 years now. My mom is always away for business trips and my stepfather is a stay at home kind of person. My mom left three weeks ago and isn't coming back until January 2nd. That means that I'm alone with my stepfather all the time because I don't have any siblings. Since they got married I was never convinced that he was such a great dad. For example, every night when my mom is away I would catch him sneaking into my room and massage me on the back, on my head and all around. The bad thing about that is that I sleep with my bra and panties on and that's it. Lots of times he would ask me if I wanted to sleep on his bed while he would do the laundry that night and I said yes, thinking that I would be sleeping alone on the bed. But before I know it fell asleep and when I woke up in the middle of the night I would find him with (wearing just boxers) hugging me and his hands on my breast and his penis touching my lower parts. After a while I would move a little bit and he would delicately touch my body and telling me how beautiful and sexy I looked with my bra and panties. Then, he would go inside my panties and touch my lower parts but I didn't move because he was holding me down. Before I knew it he took off everything on me and we had sex for the whole night and I missed school. How can I explain that to my mother? What if I will ruin their relationship? Help

What you are describing with your story is sexual abuse. These are not appropriate behaviors by your step father and they are in NO WAY your fault. These behaviors are something that need to stop right away and there are several ways you can go about doing this. First, is there anyone in your school that you trust to tell this to, like a teacher or a guidance counselor, not a peer. Tell them exactly what's going on, show them the story you wrote to us, whatever it takes, but let someone know. Second, you can call the Division of Child Protection and Permanency at (877) NJ-ABUSE and report to them what is happening. They will help to make sure these behaviors do not happen again. Third, you can call us here at 888-222-2228 and we will walk you through the process of reporting this while encouraging and supporting you. I cannot stress enough to you how inappropriate this this behavior is on the part of your step father. Your concern right now only needs to be making sure he does not put you in this situation again, not him, your mother or their relationship. Again, we are here 24-7 to help you out. Call us at 888-222-2228 and we will walk you through this entire process.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X