confused

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• confused

for the most part of my life I have been 100% sure that I am straight until a couple of years ago when I met my friend, let's call her Sam. Sam is a year younger than me but we instantly became best friends when she came to my highschool. She's popular because she has a large chest and shows it off to any boy who wants her to. Lately I think I've been developing feelings for her, like it makes me happy when ever we talk even if it's about stupid stuff and I feel tingly inside if her hand touches my leg and stuff like that. She has a boyfriend but she keeps saying that the relationship won't last much longer. The other night we were drinking and she would randomly touch my butt or brush up against me and I felt so many buttflies and it kinda made me think that she kinda likes me too. Do you think I should try to hook up with her to see if we both really do have the same feelings or would that make our friendship weird or even ruin it?

It is not unusual to go through some feelings of confusion about sexuality as you get older. While deciding to make a move or not is something very personal and something you have to decide yourself, there are some things to keep in mind while making this decision. Do you know if Sam is interested in girls? Has she ever mentioned anything about this to you before? There is the chance that if you do decide to make a move, she may not feel the same about you and that might make her uncomfortable. There is also a possibility that could damage the friendship. On the other hand, she may not be interested in you in that way, but ok with what happened and it might have no impact on the friendship. She could also have the same feelings about you and is just as scared as you are to make the first move. Overall, it seems like you have to decide if kissing your friend and the benefits of that are worth the possibility of damaging your friendship if things don't go as you hope they do. Either way you decide, do what you think is the right thing to do. Call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X