So tired

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So tired

My life is h#%!#$. I cannot catch a break. I have no parents and no one I can turn to because I do not let anyone in. I am so lonely. I was recently sexually harassed to the point that I had to move. I'm tired of moving. I moved enough. I'm scared. He said he would kill me. I cannot help but wonder when that day will be. He will find me. They always do.

We are sorry to hear that you are having an extremely difficult time trusting people and making connections with people. Being sexually harassed is a serious matter, and can be very traumatizing. Please know that you are not alone in your feelings. Many people that have experienced traumatizing events surrounding sexual events, often have difficulty trusting people and making new relationships (romantic or friendships). The fact that you reached out to us, shows that you are very brave, and wish to get help. That is sometimes the hardest step of the process. We would love to help you more with whatever is going on. You mentioned that someone threatened your life, and that they may be following you. Please know that you have rights if you feel like your safety is being threatened, you DO have the right to report your concerns to the police for your protection as soon as possible. If you feel like you are in immediate danger please don't hesitate to contact 911. Otherwise feel free to call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 1-888-222-2228 to talk more about this!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X