Need Help

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help

I need help. I'm dating this one guy in my schools, but I feel I'm drifting apart from him because (1) I think I'm a lesbian and (2) I think I'm asexual. What do I do? How do I come out to him? How do I come out to my family?

It sounds like you are trying to figure things out about your sexuality and who you are attracted to. It is okay to be confused and not know completely how you feel about a guy or a girl. There is no right or wrong way to figure your feelings out either. It is just important for you to be honest with the guy that you are in the relationship with. I'm not saying that you have to explain everything to him, but just that your not into the relationship anymore because its not fair to drag someone along. You also do not have to feel pressured to come out to anyone until you feel completely comfortable doing it. Don't rush yourself, but take the time to figure out how you really feel. Do you have a good friend or relative you trust that you can bounce your thoughts off of? Maybe that would be helpful too.
    I hope this has helped you some, check out these websites I have listed. Hitops and The Trevor Project are great resources that you can explore and find support as well; the website is www.hitops.org or www.thetrevorproject.org. If you ever need to talk further, call 2NDFLOOR @ 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X