Lost and lonely

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost and lonely

Im 15 and I am a sophomore in high school. I have liked the same guy since 8th grade but never really made a move because him and I were really good friends and he always liked my other friends. They knew that I liked him but never told him. Last June I finally grew up the nerve to flirt with him and he took it well. A bit too well. He is on my bus so it ended in him and I fooling around on the bus on a daily basis. I was mainly him sticking his hand down my shirt and licking my breasts. Someone saw us after a while and we both got really embarrassed. He stopped talking to me and I stopped talking to him. I found out that he didn't like me he liked my friend but she was mad at him for what he did to me and I was hurt, but I still liked him a lot. We joked around on the last on the last day of school which ended in him adding me on Facebook not long afterward. My friends and I got into an argument and called my a slut and a whore then he started to chat me asking for a lap dance in a joking manner. I told him no and then what my friends were doing. He didn't speak to me again until a few days later. He told me that he fantasized about me and how he would masturbate to the thought of me. He asked if we could hang sometime so I invited him over that day. Him and I just talked but in the end we kissed. I WAS GREAT! I invited him to hang two day after that and that time we made out, we took it a step further though when I administered oral sex on him. It was my first time ever. After that we just sexted a lot. I told my one friend that I could trust and she told me that he was flirting with my other friend and he really really liked her. When I asked him about it he said it was true and that he felt bad about me and would stop using me for his own sexual desires. I was then that told him that I liked him. When my friend that he liked started to date his cousin a week later he came back to me a we began to sext again. Then he got a girlfriend and told me that he didn't want to ruin his relationship with her my sexting me. so we stopped talking again this time for two weeks. After they broke up he began to chat me at all hours the night but I would ignore him. Finally I broke down and responded. We met up on more time where this time we both did oral sex on each other. On the first day of school this year I chatted him and he told me that we seriously need to stop and I agreed. We still wanted to be friends though because we have known each other for so long. But now we don't talk anymore. I have a boyfriend and my boyfriend and his friend fight over me. But when I see this other guy I get s sick feeling in my stomach and I almost want to pass out. But then I realized the other day that I still really really have stong feelings for this guy. What should I do?

It sounds like you have real feelings for this guy and when he gives you attention whether with Facebook or by texting you, it makes you feel that he's interested in you too. However, you also mentioned that you noticed he would stop talking to you when other girls he liked would get mad at you, so that's not a good sign. You also mentioned when he did talk to you again it was for something sexual, like sexting! It sounds like this guy is only reaching out to you for his own needs and does not care about how you feel, if he did then he would not randomly stop talking to you.
    I am sorry that someone that you liked so much is treating you this way , but it may be time to move on. You deserve better treatment and can find someone who will treat you with respect. I hope this has helped some and if you need to talk further at any time please call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228, we are here 24-7.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X