Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upset with my actions. Am I a horrible person?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upset with my actions. Am I a horrible person?

About 5 months ago I went on omegle (random video chat site). I am 16 and consider my self straight, but I got aroused by guys jerking off (I know I sound like a freak). So I found an older guy around 40-50, talked dirty in the chat bar, and masturbated with him. I know you probably think I am some sick pervert for doing this. I have not gone on that site in 5 months and I will never do anything like that again in my life. I think it is one of the biggest mistakes I have ever made. I feel like of my parents found out what I did they would be ashamed to have a son like me. Is what I did very horrible? I have been worrying about what I did every day for the past 5 months and wish I could go back and change it. I hope that the guy did not record me while I did it. I'm afraid that he might have a recording of me doing it and he watches it all the time or sends it to his other perv friends. I know to NEVER do anything like this in my life again. All I have felt for the past few months is regret, shame, and guilt. Do you think what I did was that horrible and will I be okay as long as I never do it again? Do you think my parents would think in a freak of they found out? Should I tell them? Am I worrying too much?

Every individual is different and has different preferences when it comes to masturbation. Since this is only something that you tried one time, you could have thought it was something you would enjoy and in turn found out it wasn't. Guilt, regret, and shame are feelings that all of us have had at one time or another. This does not make you a bad person. What you should try and think about is what about this situation makes you feel guilty or disgusted. This may help you to understand why this situation is making you uncomfortable. If you feel like you want to talk to your parents, that would be a personal choice. They may have questions about what led you to the site and of course be concerned for your safety and privacy. If you do not feel comfortable discussing this with friends or family you and this continues to bother you, you can always call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline at 888-222-2228, anytime to discuss it more!
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 09-17-2014, 06:14 AM.

Comment

This is the same person who made the thread. I appreciate your help. Do you think that I have been obsessing over this too much? Is what I did a big deal? Do you think that OCD may be the reason I keep stressing about this thing that happened months ago?

Comment

So again, it sounds like you are just having regret about what you did and sometimes we can regret some things more then others. Just try to let it go because there is nothing you can do about past decisions. Maybe just take solace in the fact that you now know that you do not like the way you felt after what you did and moving forward you won't do it again. I hope this has helped. Call 2NDFLOOR anytime to talk @ 888-222-2228.
        Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 09-22-2014, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Ok thank you

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
          Working...
          X