Attraction

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attraction

When I was in middle school I thought I was going to be gay because I was first sexually attracted to guys. I never came out and probably never will. In high school I dated girls and found out I had no real interest to date guys. I always try to plan out my future in every aspect of my life and I just don't know will happen. I will never marry a guy but I don't know if I will be sexually attracted to a girl even if married.

Is it possible to be sexually attracted to one gender and romantically attracted to the other?

In short, yes it is possible to be sexually attracted to one gender and romantically attracted to the other. We all have different preferences. It often takes time to develop our sexual identity and we all question it at some point. It sounds like you are just trying to sort out all of your feelings. Perhaps it would be helpful to take a step back and not focus on marriage or anything long-term. That may add some additional pressure or frustration. Take your time in sorting all of this out. We all need time to figure out what we like and don't like in sexual partners and relationships. Perhaps it would be helpful to talk to a close friend about this or someone that you trust. You can also check out the website www.sexetc.org or call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more help!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X