unreasonably horknee

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unreasonably horknee

hi, I'm a 13 yr old guy, and i've been feeling very unreasonably horknee (first time using - said no obcenities so trying to get around it kinda) for absolutely no reason. my stick have been getting hard for no reason and there's nothing thats causing it. one time I had it during a lesson on frickin PERCENTS. and I got one while giving a presentation and EVERYONE SAW. I feel like such a weirdo. its weird and I hate it. I cant rly talk to any adult abt it. can someone help me w/ this? thx

Hello, glad you reached out. Sounds like you are experiencing puberty and 13 yrs old that makes sense. I’ve attached an educational link to Planned parenthood that has a video and information about what are some normal feelings and physical changes that can be occurring. Puberty is natural so you are not a weirdo however I understand it’s probably not the easiest to deal with all the time. I hope this helps you some. If you want to talk about this or anything please text or call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Hi my name Anna im a 16 year girl dealing with anxiety my friend Michelle yelled at her friend Jean i was terrifiedand my anxiety literally picked up so badly I was like really scared and I went to another room and to scream i was so scared

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X