Feeling like everything sucks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling like everything sucks

Everyone is always saying to me “why the long face”. I just feel very sad for the world. Feels like our planet is being destroyed and there is so much hate. I’m not depressed it is truly that I see so much sadness and despair. Should I put on happy face?

Feeling down sometimes about the difficulties in the word right now is completely understandable! It takes courage to acknowledge pain and it's one of the first steps involved in taking action. It's totally okay to be sad. Sometimes it can be hard for others to see us upset, especially people who care about us, because they may want to fix it and it makes them uncomfortable when they can't. That doesn't mean you don't deserve to feel your feelings. Just remember to take care of yourself by taking news or social media breaks and spend time doing things that make you feel good. It's also important to stay connected with people who value your feelings. You shouldn't have to carry the weight of the world by yourself. Please feel free to give us a call or text if you'd like to talk more at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X