Depressions sucks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Depressions sucks

I can’t seem to pass everything and my parents don’t ever help. they think everything has to be perfect meanwhile i’m struggling. i haven’t self harmed in so long yet every f**king day is a whole ordeal. i’m sick and tired of teachers thinking they’re perfect meanwhile they only favor the “smart and attentive” kids. i don’t want to self harm again but it’s all that’s in my mind. i can’t go to my parents, i’ve lost all my high school friends due to college. im empty and lost. school is so hard and im barely passing certain classes. i hate this school and i hate the way people care only about those who are “perfect.” i don’t want to live like this anymore and only my mental health continues to get worse. im tired… im lost… and quite frankly im almost done with life.

hi there thanks for reaching out to 2ndfloor. it sounds like you are going through a lot and surely if your school or parents knew that you are close to possibly self-harming or being "done with life" they would want to step in and make sure that you are ok. have you spoken to a trusted adult at the school or at home about how you're feeling yet? we highly suggest that you do. have you ever been engaged in therapy for your struggles with self-harm, and if so, are there any coping skills you've learned to help manage those urges? here is a site you can check out to read up on ways to prevent or stop self-harming in the mean time https://www.youngminds.org.uk/young-...ngs/self-harm/. if you feel that your urges are getting intensified or you are having thoughts of suicide please consider calling the suicide prevention life line 988 (https://988lifeline.org) or calling to speak with a counselor through 2ndfloor at 888-222-2228 at any time 24/7.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X