I hate my school and my life outside of it

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate my school and my life outside of it

Nothing is working out in my life. My friends are vicous, immature, and quite frankly the fakest people I met. I've always been mature for my age because I've always had to be I guess thats probably due to my family life. Moving past that the school not only sucks but its a speacailized highschool so everyone is smart. How can you be smart but still as shallow as a kiddie pool? I will never understand these people. I've been going through a really bad depressive episode too and I'm pretty sure my dad wouldn't even realize if my grades didn't drop but they did significantly and I don't know what to do. I've always been a really good student, never anything below a B- and I've gotten 2 Cs this year. I feel hopeless and like I'm at a dead end and I just want to curl up in my bed and never get out of it. My dad thinks it's because of school bullies when in all honesty I'm close friends with all the horrible kids that would do something like that it's all too much and these expectations are complete bullshit because he would never be able to pull of half of what he wants me to do. I hate this school and everyone in it and surrounding it.

hi there, thanks for reaching out to 2ndfloor for support. it sounds like you are going through a lot right now. have you considered talking to your guidance counselor/teacher/or other safe adult at school to discuss ways to improve your social/educational issues? it could be a good place to start if you are uncomfortable going to your dad. sometimes it can be hard for parents to see the pressures their child is going through when they are focused on wanting you to be the best you can be! we are here 24/7 if you'd like to call or text us at 888-222-2228 and discuss this topic or anything else that is on your mind! best of luck.

Comment

I am sick and tired of trying to pass everything. shit is hard and my parents don’t ever help. they act like everything is so easy meanwhile i’m barely passing certain classes. i have self harmed before and i’m trying to be the best i can but no one ever supports me and i don’t know what to do anymore. i haven’t self harmed in so long and i’m tired of acting like life is easy and i’m tired of these teachers who act like they’re helping yet only favor the kids who are perfect. i’ve got so much on my mind and i want to pass but i just realistically am lost and struggling. i don’t want to fall in my hole of depression again…

Comment

I am sad i have no friends in school because I wear a hijjab,i am crying over a book becouse poeple died i am depressed

Comment

I just read harry potter i am crying its sad it remids me of my life my dream is to meet j.k rowling i have no freinds parents do not understand i hate my life the only reason i am not harming myself is that my religon does not allow it

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
          Working...
          X