Legal School Trouble

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legal School Trouble

Hello, I wish to remain anonymous, but I need a lot of help right now. I just graduated 8th grade, and my band director didn't show up for graduation this past June. Well, I found out that he has got caught up in serious trouble with placing his iPod under a female student and filming her "intimate parts". Well, the courts have seized all of his media storage devices, and found what they were looking for. However, he pleas not guilty. If he is charged guilty, he can face up to 5 years in prison. So, do i have the right to attend the next court date and share a letter that I would like to say at his court date asking the judge for leniency? He has always been there to me, and guilty or not, I must remain loyal because he has been there for all of us band members and he was like a second father. I look up to him because I lost my father back in 2006, and he has a special place in my heart. I want to share my letter in person, however I do not want to get myself in legal trouble or himself in any more legal trouble. Please somebody get back to me ASAP, so I can figure out what I am going to do. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this, respond, and help.

Maybe you can try writing him a letter with your parent's approval and asking him if he thinks you speaking at his next court date would be helpful. This way he can have an opportunity to discuss it with his lawyers and see if that is something that would be more helpful or hurtful. Most court sessions are open to the public, so you can go to any court date that you like, however, speaking at them is only allowed by the judge and a person speaking (or a character witness) is usually introduced by a lawyer. Call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

He is not allowed to have contact with anybody under 18. So if my mom could get ahold of him, he wouldn't get in trouble right?

Comment

Since this is a legal issue a lawyer would know more definitely about who can and cannot talk to him. If your mom feels comfortable reaching out to him then this could be a way to avoid any further legal trouble. If you need more help give us a call anytime at 2ndfloor Youth Helpline 888-222-2228

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X