moving

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moving

I'm going into the 8th grade and I'm moving. I really don't want to and I know I'm not gonna make any new friends at my new school. I'm afraid all my friends are just gonna not hang out with and forget about me. what do i do

Moving can be a scary experience, but it can also be very exciting! Try to focus on the positive aspects of moving. You will meet new people and make new friends at school. Join an after school activity so you can meet people with similar interests. Moving is an opportunity to start over again in a new environment. As for your old friends, there are plenty of ways technology has made it possible to keep in touch with people all over the world. Before you leave your friends ask them the best way to communicate with them and reach out to them. Please give us a call anytime! We are available 24 hours a day/7days every week! 1-888-222-2228

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X