I got a plan for 7th grade

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a plan for 7th grade

First of all, i already discussed with my mom about changing schools because of the "popular people". They think they all are best friends with each other but i know so pretty bad secrets. I almost feel like a villain but i have enough secrets to take them down (aka destroy there friendships so i can get more popular). This year was so hard and confusing but i wanna start this year of 7th grade and show them that im popular person material! Should i tell the secrets? It could backfire at me but im not happy with them walking past me and acting like they never met me before it lowers my self esteem and i just wanna get them back and remind them IM A HUMAN TOO! please help!

Of course you are human, we all are. However, revenge on others is never the right way to handle a problem. And changing schools because of the popular people may not be very helpful. There will be popular people wherever you go. There are so many more important qualities to have aside from being popular. Perhaps there is a better way to handle conflict with others at school besides sharing their secrets. Think about how it would feel if others shared your secrets. It may be more helpful to talk to an adult at school that you trust. Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more help.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X