I hate school

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate school

I hate school so much. They give me so much homework and my grades are barely moving. I have like 3 or more assignments due tomorrow and Im just done with this. Im trying to get an A so I can go to honors classes but my grades will never move up. I hate school so much. I just feel like killing myself so I don't have to deal with all this. Please help me I dont know what to do anymore.

School can be very difficult and this year (and last) have had many added difficulties. You can only do your best. Do your best on all your assignments, start them early, break them up into smaller parts so they are easier to accomplish and talk with your teachers about any struggles you are having. If you get an A and get into honors great, if you try your best and don't get in you have nothing to be ashamed of because you tried your best. The comment about killing yourself is concerning as it is a permanent solution to a temporary problem and never the answer. You are likely just saying that out of frustration and don't really mean you are intending to kill yourself, but if you are, please know that isn't the answer. Reach out to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 800-273-TALK or reach out to us at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X