I need help I am about to killmyself

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help I am about to killmyself

People in my school and on the internet are making me wumt to end my life no one will help me and I am tired of it I am so close to hanging my self and no one seems to care about me and I do not now what to do if I an gone then people will stop bulling me and the pain will go away and I would not have to feel the pain any more

The first thing you need to do is reach out for help for people that are trained professionals. There are great organizations such as the NJ Hopeline (855) 654-6735, the Suicide Prevention Lifeline (800) 273-8255 and us at (888) 222-2228, who can help you through any issue that you are dealing with and show you that suicide is never the answer to solving any problem you might have. There are plenty of other ways to make that pain go away, so just reach out for help. Bullying can be dealt with in many ways and you can start by checking out the website www.bullystoppers.com. There is no problem out there that your solution to should be killing yourself. Please give us a call and we'll help you figure out how to appropriately deal with your issue. Again, our number is (888) 222-2228.

Comment

Dont

Please dont i dont know u but i want to try and help u I've been in this situation before and i talked it out with friends so that helps

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X