Ergent, please read asap!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ergent, please read asap!

Hello! So I have missed many days of school, but I always make up my work. I received a letter saying that if I were to miss a certain amount of more days, then I will have to appear in court. (I'm in 7th grade, by the way). So anyways, my 2nd cousin recently passed away and now I have to go to the funeral on Wednesday (May 21st). My mom said I don't have to go if I don't want to, but I do because I want to pay my respects to him. My question is, would this be marked as an excused absence? Because my friend is having a similar problem, and she also went to a funeral last month... I just don't want to have to go to summer school or go to court or anything... Please answer soon!

So missing a lot of days from school can become a serious issue. If you want to go to your cousin’s funeral then have your mom right a note right away so that you can give it to your principal and teachers. Stay on top of it. Maybe even have your mom give them a call so they know what is going on. In most cases as long as you communicate and have legitimate notes, the school should excuse you. I hoped this has helped and I am sorry to hear about your cousin. Good Luck and if you want to talk at any time please call 2NDFLOOR AT 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X