I wunt to kill my self

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wunt to kill my self

I am gettong bulled and ciberbulled and I amabout to kill my selficsn not tske it any more help me plese

Suicide is not the answer to bullying of any kind. You have to reach out for help. There are people out there that care about you and would help you, but killing yourself will do nothing to solve the problem. Call us, we can help and we are available 24/7 at 888-222-2228, call the NJ Hopeline at (855) 654-6735, call the Suicide Prevention Lifeline at (800) 273-TALK. All of these groups are caring people, who are willing to listen to you and help you through your problem with the goal of helping you realize that suicide is never the answer to bullying (or any other life problems). If you want to call us, we can get you help with the bullying and with your ideas of suicide. All of these lines are available 24/7. You can also reach out to your loved ones for help as well, maybe they have no idea how bad the bullying has been impacting you. Teachers, guidance counselors, but don't let a situation that can be addressed make you act out in such a manner as suicide, there are other methods of getting help. Please don't hold either of these issues to yourself, you need help and there are people out there willing to give it to you if you give them a chance. Once more, call us anytime at 888-222-2228 and remember you are loved and cared for.

Comment

long time

i have told my guidence and the princable and my mom is going to the school tomorrow but its been a long time and its upsetting but the keeps trying to do things but it gets worse.like today this girl in health said i have hiv hpv and all that other stuff i threantend a teacher i was going to smake the crap out of her if she didnt stop so the teacher talked to me. after bullies bullied me my grades droped and is stress ful i cant stand it and i know sucide is not the awenser but it feels like a good thing at this time.

Comment

Save

Please DO NOT kill yourself. I have been in this situation many times before. You may think you're in hell rn (right now) but once you kill yourself you're going straight to the real hell.

Comment

i know

ok but now i am switching schools.
          and i am happy

Comment

Lucky you =] Congratulations

Congratulations and I hope things get better for you at your new school.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
            Working...
            X