I'm Moving And Leaving Him...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Moving And Leaving Him...

I've been dating a guy for a year and a half now and we have liked each other since the sixth grade we are freshmen in high school. I am moving out of town and going to a different school how am I suppose to see him? I love him soo much more than anything. He is my first everything. I can't picture me without him. And lately we both have been stressing over this situation. I feel like it's going to mess our relationship up. We already have been through hell and back. And I don't want this to make matters worse. We just started fixing up the bumps in our relationship and I don't this to ruin anything. I am going to miss him so much what do I do?

Missing people when you move is very normal, especially someone you've gone through so much with. Yes, there will now be distance between you both and you won't be able to see each other as often, but the good news is there are many more options to stay in touch today than ever before. Facetime, Skype, e-mail, Facebook and many other options are yours for the taking and will allow the two of you to stay in touch easily and often. Now it's not the same thing as seeing each other in school every day, but maybe you can set up get togethers on the weekends and summer is right around the corner. If you're both Freshmen, you're likely around 14, so you'll be driving in a few years. Since you have no choice in moving do what you can do to maintain a positive relationship with each other and see how it continues to develop in the upcoming weeks and months. Call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X