he better not tell

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• he better not tell

so at school, the other day I was talking to my best friend about my mum's drug problem and how she is getting better know that I only see her every other weekend and the kid behind him in an advisory overheard and I would rather him not know because we aren't that good of friends and I barely tell my best friends so the fact that someone that I barely know knows makes me want to cry and what if he tells his friends and then the whole school knows and then I think would die. he said that he wouldn't tell but people lie even if it was on accident. so right now I am anxious and nerves please tell me what to do to trust this person

I am glad that you reached out to 2NDFLOOR. I am sorry that you are going through this and feeling this way. Does your school counselor know what is going on? Maybe you can speak to him or her and they could speak to the boy that overheard the conversation. I would assume that everything that you talk about in your advisory class is confidential, so I hope the boy understands that. Speak to your counselor to see if they could help. Good luck and feel free to reach out anytime. We are available by message board, text or phone 24/7. Our number is 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X