a dude ramdomly choking people

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a dude ramdomly choking people

I bud heads with alot of people at my school. but there is this one kid i was on the wrestling team with and me and him weren't friends ever. last week i saw him choking his girlfriend and also seen other girls punched by him. and today after school he was making fun of me so i brought up how he chokes his girl friend. (i wasn't the only person who saw it) and he ripped me off the chair and stryted choking me his grip started to get real tight so i grabbed his neck shookhim up a little then he held my neck a little bit longer. so tomarrow i was planning on going to the dean's office but im not sure if i should bring up what he did to his girlfriend up to the dean or not

It would probably be helpful since that shows a pattern of behavior. If you only mention that he choked you, that could be a single event (still a bad single event) but describing how it happened more than once would probably be more helpful in getting the situation taken care of correctly. You could also bring up how he is punching. People should not be allowed to go around physically assaulting other people in school. It should be a safe enviornment for learning and not a place to worry about getting choked or punched. Call us anytime you want to talk about a problem at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X