Please answer!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please answer!

Okay, so I won't be in school for the next 3-5 weeks. I am going to receive some professional help through a parshall hospitalization program, which means they will do intense therapy and tutoring during the day (so I am still getting an education). I will be there from 8:00am-2:30pm, Monday thru Friday, for 3-5 weeks. But I can still hang out with my friends on the weekend... But there is one problem: no one can know what's going on. It's strictly a secret between my mom, aunt, grandma, and older brother (of course the school administrator knows that I won't be there). Not even my younger brother nor father know! (They left me and my older bro and mom anyways).

So what would be a good excuse? My mom said, "if anyone asks why you are absent, just say you have tonsillitis. That way, no one will know your personal business. Plus, you will still be able to places with your friends!"

But then we have another problem; I can't speak-- at all. and I don't wanna do that. Do you guys know of any other good excuses? I need something that will allow me to speak (lol) and still be able to be with my friends so I'm not totally unsocial!

(Please note that I do feel bad for lying to others..but what choice do I have? I can't tell everyone my personal business!)

Sometimes less is more, what if you simply say to your friends that you have some family issues going on right now that you have to deal with (that's pretty indirect and most people understand families have issues) and your not allowed to talk about it. Or you are not comfortable talking about it because it's your families personal business. You could also tell them you got permission to attend a special program for a few weeks that is for people involved with any hobby or sport you are a part of (like singing, acting, etc.). Call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X