Hate My school

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hate My school

I hate my school with a passion. I moved in the middle of the year, and barely have friends that I actually like and care about. I already have 2 detentions and MANY lates and tardys. I really want to get into this other charter school I applied to. (pray that I get in ) It seems amazing! I just really want these 4 months of school to pass by quicker! I want it to be over already! I will be so devastated and even more suicidal than I already am if I don't get in to that school for next year! I will no spend another year in that school. I promise, I WILL kill myself if I don' get in. How do I let this school year be over already? How do I let the Days pass quicker? How do I look forward o going to school? How do I start caring more about this hell hole of a school? I'm an honor roll student but this school is holding me back. I cried so much, the tears just don't even come anymore. I really want school to be over already, and I really want to here the good news that I got into that charter school! I will be overwhelmingly happy! I know I sound crazy get upset over a school and being so happy to go to another school, but that's just me. I know this is stupid, but, I really just wanna get out of this school! I get so pissed off that I'm still here, I wanna smack someone! Help!

It sounds like you definitely have some strong feelings of dislike about your school. It is understandable to not like going to school, when you aren't happy with your surroundings. It can also be hard to adjust to a new school with different teachers, classmates, and work when you are starting mid way through the year. As a transfer student, you are coming in to the school year after classmates may have already started to make bonds, and teachers may have already laid out the work agenda for the year. It can be hard to find your place, when all of that has already begun. But, school is definitely some place where you should feel comfortable, and be able to meet people and new friends, and there may be some resources at your school to help you that you are not aware of.

If school is really making you that unhappy that you are getting detentions and tardies, then maybe it would help to talk to a counselor at school, or your parents and fill them in on what is going on. Without knowing specifics on what you are unhappy with, it is hard for 2NDFLOOR to provide resources or advice on how to handle what is going un until the end of the year. However, a school counselor may be able to provide you with some resources for transfer students that you may not be aware of.

You mentioned that you were an honor roll student, congradulations! Sounds like you are a smart student, which means you have a bright future ahead of you. The idea of looking for a different school like a charter school, is a great idea for the future! We definitely wish you luck in getting in! So in the mean time just stick in there, and focus on your grades.

If you want to talk further about this or anything else feel free to call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 1-888-222-2228!

Comment

outside of the box

It sounds like you could be a friend to someone else who is also feeling there is no one to be friends with. But it is so hard to know who. I didn't like my school either. The only thing that makes it better is I got into doing something out of school that keeps my mind busy. I'm helping out at a place that builds houses for people who don't have one. I just work in the part that cleans stuff up that comes out of old houses and resells it. I do my classes and keep my grades up but don't think about school so much anymore and that makes me happier.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X