I hate my life

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate my life

hi 2nd floor, i'm the one who did (i'm failing in school)

here is my problem things were getting better but then some kids in school started bullying me pushing down calling me names and punching me I once came home from school with a black eye I've told my teacher and the principle and my mom and dad but the kids keep on getting worse and one of them has a brother that is freinds with mine and I refuse to even go up that street just to pick my little brother please tell me what I can do

I feel sad that this situation is happening to you. You have to keep going to the school administration like the guidance counselor to remind them that you are being bullied, to remind them these bullies are hurting you, even if you have to go and report them every single day. This action on your part makes the school administration aware that the problem has not gone away and, is actually getting worse. You can also make a report with your local police department; let your parents know that you want to make a report with the police and I am sure that they will help you. I also have a website www.bullystoppers.com where you can report directly to the school administration. I urge you to help yourself, make your presence known by reporting them every single day to the administration and make a report to your local police department, that way you can be sure that you are doing everything possible to help yourself towards getting the help you need. You can also call us here at the center at 888-222-2228 if you want to talk. Be proactive and protect yourself, good luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X