Stress

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stress

Currently, my life is falling hard and need advice. The homework that I get and the relationship with my friends, is all falling apart. The amount of stress I get from homework is crushing my head, little by little. The homework isn't hard, but the way I do it is. I always distracted by something else. Like YouTube and then I either forget my homework or I work till midnight. I need a lot of help.

I am glad that you reached out to 2ndfloor. As far as school goes do you keep a calendar of your assignments? Whether use use the calendar on your phone or just write it down, it might help to keep you on track. As far as being distracted, has this been going on a long time? If so you might want to discuss this with a parent. Otherwise maybe try doing your homework away from distractions, leave your phone in another room so you won't have the option of using YouTube or social media sites. I am not sure of what kind of issues you are having with your friends but have you tried to talk to them about how you feel? Has anything changed in the relationship with your friends? These are some things to think about. You could reach out to 2ndfloor anytime if you have additional questions or problems you would like help with. We are here 24/7 by message board, phone or text. Our number is 888-222-2228. Good Luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X