Failed School

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failed School

I don't know what to do. I failed a course during my sophomore year, and i failed summer school, so now I think I'm getting kicked out. What do i even do? Everyday i just focus on not dying. Nobody is there to help. Nobody asks why my grades are dropping, why I'm failing, and how I'm doing. My counselor has done nothing but tell me to do better. I'm so lost. I don't want to leave school.

I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling so unsupported at school, and it sounds like in other areas of your life as well. Getting kicked out of school sounds like it could be just an assumption on your part. Is it possible to contact someone at your school to find out what the next step will be? From your post it sounds like there are more serious issues that you are coping with besides your status at school. If you're feeling down or facing other difficulties in your life, it's understandable that your grades might suffer. It seems really discouraging that no one is looking deeper into what's going on in your life. Although you mention that there is no one present to help you, your counselor might be the best place to start. Telling your counselor about the difficult thoughts and feelings you've been having can help you to get the support you really need. Sharing what you've been going through can help your counselor understand that there are other serious issues that need to be addressed. When you mention that you focus on not dying every day, it sounds like you're worried about your own safety. If you are having thoughts of hurting yourself or ending your life, it is important to tell an adult right away so you can get the support that you need. Although it may be difficult, sharing these thoughts with your counselor, a teacher you trust, or a family member is the first step to feeling better. If you ever feel truly in danger of hurting yourself, you can always call 911. I hope this can help you to reach out. Thank you for contacting 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline! You can always reach us 24/7 at 888-222-2228. We also have texting available from 12pm-8pm. Please feel free to reach out to us if you need any more support!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X