I was accused of doing drugs!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was accused of doing drugs!

After a drug assembly about marijuana, a peer of mine came up to me and said in front of all of my friends "you must be on marijuana because u have a high heart rate (I have a heart condition) you have acne (I'm a teenager, don't all teenagers have acne?) and you're bipolar (I'm not even bipolar!). this really made me upset and I went into the bathroom and cried. and I texted my mom and she called the school. so then I got
    called into the guidance counselors room and the first thing she said to me was "why did u text your mom. ur not supposed to text ur mom from school we just had a school meeting about this" that's the first thing she said to me. she didn't even ask if I was ok. and I was sick for the first half of the week so I wasn't even there for the meeting! and the only thing she did for me was suspend the kid that said it for 3 days! and this all happens over 5 months ago and I still cry everynight because of it. please tell me how I can possibly get over this?

Unfortunately there will be points in our life where we will meet people who are mean or bullies. I can understand how upsetting that must be. This peer of yours had no right to say these things to you, but remember they aren't true! Is this something that is still going on? Have you tried talking to someone about it? If these are things that you still think of you may want to consider seeing a therapist so that you can process the bullying and move forward from it. Try focusing on the good in your life, school, home, etc. This one event does not define you as a person. Don't let their immaturity and rumors ruin your day, remove yourself from any situation where you are in with them, and report anything that is inappropriate. If you want to talk more please call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 or text us daily 4-8PM at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X