what do i do?!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do i do?!

all year people at school always put me in drama. I was always blamed for things I didn't do. the other day they blamed me for the fact that someone wrote on the bathroom wall that someone sent nudes. that had been written on the wall maybe 2 months ago and I now get blamed. only because I had asked to go to the bathroom that same day. now they are threatening to fight me and possibly jump me the day of our graduation. I don't know what to do anymore, im not the type to like to fight but If I have to defend myself then I have no problem to fight on the spot. I hate this school and everyone in it

It's too bad that people are always dragging you into some type of drama at your school, especially blaming you for things you haven't done. If possible try not to get into arguments about it, just say "I had nothing to do with that, but you can believe whatever you want" and drop it. As far as fighting, bring a trusted adult into the mix, like a teacher, counselor or school worker. Let them know about the threats that were made against you so they can be on alert on graduation day. Graduation is a fun time so try not to let a few people ruin it for you. Enjoy it and move forward to your next endeavor. Best wishes! Call us anytime or text us between 4pm-8pm at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X