I'm stuck and no one can help me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm stuck and no one can help me

I'm a Freshman in high school, and the year is coming close to an end. I still have a ton to do, and my grades just slipped through my fingers. Every night I spend working on backlogged work, I forget about other stuff, and my grades keep dropping. I feel so alone, because I was a push student in middle school, so I'm in honors classes, two grades ahead of anyone that I would ask to help me. And everyone that says they can help falls out on me for some stupid reason...
    My mom keeps yelling at me about it, and that's not helping at all... I'm failing two classes and I just feel like I can't fix myself... I feel like the more my mom takes stuff away from me, the less motivation I have, and the more I just want to push all of my work aside. I think a falling out a couple years ago, along with a couple of other things triggered my lack of motivation, but I don't know how to tell her that without her yelling at me and telling me that I should just do it...

I'm ready to just give up, but I'm too afraid to.

If you are having trouble with your grades then talk to your guidance counselor and teachers so they can help you, they are there to help you with this issue!! Don't be embarrassed about your situation because the more you let your grades get away from you the more discouraged you can get and that will make you feel less motivated to do your work!! Things can snowball! Just talk to guidance and if the work load is too much then maybe you should think about slowing your work load down. Also, is there a friend who could help you study or tutor you with some of your work? Good Luck and if you want to talk more about this or anything call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 or text us daily 4-8PM at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Just know you are not by yourself and don't lose hope. You should reach out to an administrator (teacher) or guidance counselor to receive tutoring to help catch up with work. As far as your parents, you can try and talk to a "close friend" for advice. Continue to work hard...It might seem difficult now but soon it'll phase over.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X