why do people chose to pick on me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why do people chose to pick on me

All of my life i was bullied. But this year it got really worse and i cant handle it anymore. I'm starting to cry more. My mom and dad used to to drugs and left me, my mom had the courage to stop but i don't know where my dad is or if he still does it. He left me, my younger brother dale, and my older sister Aleyah. I now live with my grandparents. I still get bullied but i can't tell my grandparents or my siblings.I used to try to kill myself. I might try again. Please help me.

Sincerely,
    PJ

I am so sorry to hear about your parents and what you must be going through dealing with the loss of them in your life. It is very important to let someone know about the bullying especially if it's making you feel this way. Please tell someone at your school so you could get help. Let a school counselor, teacher, or even the principal know. Whoever you feel close to. They are there to protect you and to find out what exactly is going on. They will not tell the "bullies" who gave them the information. A lot of kids are worried that kids will call them a tattle tale or it will become worse for them. If the school handles it correctly, things will get better for you. But if you hold it in nothing will change. I was wondering if you are in any kind of counseling? With your home situation, it would be very helpful for you and your siblings. You can speak to your grandparents or a counselor at school to help with this. You did mention hurting yourself, if you feel like you are going to try to hurt yourself again, please reach out to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline-800-273-8255, you can also call us at @ 2NDFLOOR- 888-222-2228, or reach out to an adult and let them know how you're feeling. There are a lot of people who are willing to help. Please reach out to us today if need be or you could text daily between 4-8PM. Good luck and please tell someone!
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 04-10-2016, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X