Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help! - i'm not sure what do next!

Hi, 2nd floor~! ,
    I would like to talk about something that is bugging me. okay, so i'm a freshman in at my high school (i'm new to this school) and their is this boy in 7 grade how has a HUGE crush on me! SO, I meet him over the summer during the school ESY program, he became all weird around me after I meet and hocked up with my boyfriend. Since then, he been doing things that are makiing me uncomfortable, he tries to kiss me at school on the lips (he has done it several times, even in front of staff and other students!) , tries hold my hand, tries to impress me in front of his friends, anything to impress me and make me like him! So, I have talked to my counselor about him before, and she said that "I would not see him anymore at school.". and, it was okay for a long time, till this past week, I started to see him again! Yesterday, I saw him and he was all like " Oh, Hey" witch was kind of weird, then he takes em hand and takes me into the lunchroom, the he says " want to sit down?' and i'm all like "sure" just to be nice, then he likes "want to hold hands" and before i answered he gaped my hand!!!!!!!! then, right before he left to go to his bus to go home, he started to get in my face! which made me SUPER UNCOMFORTABLE!!!!! Then, at the least second he kissed me on the LIP, Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right after i got on the bus, I texted my mom and told her that he had kissed me again! She and my daddy are super unhappy about this, as you guys can imagine, and they are thinking about asking my school to put a restraining disorder against him if this doesn't stop soon, witch I think is a little out of bounds. i'M not sure what do next! talk to my counselor again?, or have my mom talk them about the restraining disorder!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!! Thanks

I can understand why you are feeling uncomfortable with this boy's behavior and you did the right thing by talking to your counselor. It is a good idea to talk to your counselor again and explain what happened. Also its a good idea for your parents to meet with your counselor as well so that she know your parents are unhappy with the situation. Take one step at a time, so meet with your counselor and your parents to see what can be done. The school should do something so you feel safe in the environment that you are in and give it a week to see if anything changes.. if nothing does, then you and your parents can take the next step. I hope this has answered your questions and helped! If you need to talk more about this or anything call 2NDFLOOR @ 888-222-2228 we are here 24/7 or text us daily between 4-8pm. Good Luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X