Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm worried about a school friend

Hi, 2nd Floor! My name is Megan!
    I would like to talk about something that going with one of my new friends at my new school. Her name is Lily, and she was bullied for a long time and because of that she doesn't talk at all! My friends told me she hasn't talked in 4 years. What does is write things down, move her month, trying the tell you something (witch is hard, to get what she is saying sometime, or she will tap on your shoulder if she wants to get your to look at something or something like that. Her birthday was a few weeks ago and she wouldn't even sing happy birthday. All this about her not talking me very sad 😢😢😢😢😢, me and m friends really wish Lily would talk to us, it really upsets all of us very much. I wish I could her say one word to me! Please help. I need tips to help me with this issue! Thanks 😍😍😍

That's so nice that you are concerned about Lily! Maybe invite her to eat lunch with you guys, it can establish a safeness for her and it could help her open up to you guys. Also, maybe if you and your friends invite her to an after school activity or include her in a group project at school. Again, all you can do is try to include her and hope that she will talk to you guys, but remember she is guarded because of her past bullying experiences so it might take some time. If your really worried about her not talking then talk to your guidance counselor at school and explain that you want to help if you can. Here is a website with some information about bullying @ http://www.stopbullying.gov/at-risk/...x.html#bullied -it explains some effects that kids can experience after being bullied. There is more info on the website as well so feel free to explore it @ www.stopbullying.gov. If you ever need to talk call 2NDFLOOR @ 888-222-2228 we are always here or text us @ 908-280-0235 between 4pm-8pm daily.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X