It's happening all over again!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's happening all over again!

It's happening again! It's starting all over again.. Last year I was homeschooled because I had problems with girls and they wouldn't leave me alone, now it's highschool and it's a fucking bigger group of girls and I really don't know what to do anymore. ITS THE BEGINNING OF THE SCHOOL YEAR AND ITS ALREADY HAPPENING AGAIN?? I told my teacher why I couldn't focus in class (she's in my class for math) and she told the vice principal now they're gonna go talk to her on Monday to leave me alone but she's gonna post about it and make fun of me! She won't leave me alone because she'll know how weak and soft I am! Ugh. It'll ruin my social image and my reputation! I'll get made fun of! It's happened before to other girls and lord, I don't wanna be bullied again. I honestly don't. I know wanna be a punk but I am. I need some guidance! What should I do?? I liked homeschool or should I just move? I can't keep calm, I have really bad anxiety.

P.s. I've also been diagnosed with depression and it's about to be 3 or 4 years.. I feel like I should just not leave me room because I cause family problems as soon as I walk out and now I have problems at school, on the third damn day.

I am sorry to hear that this has been going on for you every year! I think it was very brave of you to go to the teacher & principal about the problem. Just take a breath and take one step at a time. You did the first step by reporting it, now wait to see what happens. If you still feel that reporting it has not helped by Wednesday then you should have your parents call the principal and tell him/her that the problem has gotten worse. There are laws against bullying in school and it is the schools responsibility to make sure that you feel safe in the environment that you learning in. You can also make a private police report if it continues, but remember wait to see what happen. You can also visit Bully Stopper’s website @ www.bullystoppers.com for more information on how to handle bullying and even report an incident. Here are some other helpful websites, Stop Bullying @ http://www.stopbullying.gov/ or Teens against Bullying @ http://www.pacerteensagainstbullying.org/tab/. If you want to talk ever call 2NDFLOOR anytime @ 888-222-2228, we are here 24/7 or text us any day 4-8PM at 908-280-0235.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X